Monday, 24 May 2010

Missed It!


I was layed up for all of Saturday, and most of Sunday, with a migraine, so I missed out on all the beautiful weather and the photographic opportunities, but I did manage a few shots yesterday evening when my migraine had nearly cleared: a European Goldfinch above and a Greenfinch below.  Both taken in early evening sunshine.


I shall sneak in one of my own ducks enjoying the evening sunshine while floating on the pond:


Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  I will catch up with everyone's blogs when my eyes are a little less delicate.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice photo's Kerry, better get better quick - the sunny weathers on it's way out!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for your visit. Your comment will be visible after moderation.

There was an error in this gadget

About Me

My photo
I live in North Wales and spend my time caring for animals, walking in the countryside, photographing nature and reading. I hope to share, in photographs and words, some of the beauty that I see. If you enjoy the photographs on this blog then you might like to take a look at my Flickr photostream. View my complete profile for links to both of my blogs.