Monday 24 May 2010

Missed It!


I was layed up for all of Saturday, and most of Sunday, with a migraine, so I missed out on all the beautiful weather and the photographic opportunities, but I did manage a few shots yesterday evening when my migraine had nearly cleared: a European Goldfinch above and a Greenfinch below.  Both taken in early evening sunshine.


I shall sneak in one of my own ducks enjoying the evening sunshine while floating on the pond:


Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  I will catch up with everyone's blogs when my eyes are a little less delicate.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice photo's Kerry, better get better quick - the sunny weathers on it's way out!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for your visit. Your comment will be visible after moderation.

About Me

My photo
I live in North Wales and spend my time caring for animals, walking in the countryside, photographing nature and reading. I hope to share, in photographs and words, some of the beauty that I see. If you enjoy the photographs on this blog then you might like to take a look at my Flickr photostream. View my complete profile for links to both of my blogs.